- Design and execute test scripts to verify the functionality of new and existing analysis algorithms and core architecture components.
- Automate functionals, performance and other tests
- Works with continuous integration tools (Ex: Jenkins) to create, modify, execute & configure jobs.
- Defect Gather functional requirements from the customer (application team), analyze them and
translating them in to detailed design document.
- Interact with users to enhance UI design, identify automation framework for the implementation of the
project and get sign off from the customer.
- Communicating design decisions and coordinating with offshore, clarification of issues reported and
status reporting to achieve successful construction and Completion of project.
- Automate the processing Return Safe streaming test results and display it in user friendly charts and
metrics. Testing the code changes to incorporate the business rules and specifications.
- Creating effective test cases to perform Unit testing and Integration testing with constructed deliverable.
This makes the product defect free and efficient.
- Develop and deliver the Web interface for remote control and access.
- Deployment of the Product in the Return Safe Servers and to give support after post production and also
providing required documentation of the product.
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, lnformation Technology, Information Systems, Computer Applications, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering or related field.
Special Requirements: Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience determined to be equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree by an accredited credentials evaluation service.